Retailers and eCommerce marketers, brace yourselves. The next several years will bring significant changes to the way consumers shop.
It's hard to believe, but we're already well into the 2020s. As we move further into this decade, it's essential for retailers and eCommerce marketers to stay up-to-date on the latest retail and consumer shopping trends.
Despite major global events like Brexit and the pandemic, eCommerce for SMEs is rising. In fact, global eCommerce sales are projected to double by 2025. And everyone (and their COVID dog) will want a piece of the pie.
So, what retail trends can you expect in 2022 and beyond? How can you capitalise on this momentum? And what are some of the actions you should consider?
In this guide, we'll take a look at the ten most important retail consumer insights and trends that will impact the future of eCommerce and give you practical advice on how to tackle them head-on.
- What consumers expect from retailers in 2022 and beyond
- What is the Amazon Effect, and how it’s redefining online shopping
- How to reduce churn and boost customer loyalty
- How to effectively use social media to drive sales
- How to create winning omnichannel shopping experiences
- How to tailor your shopper's experience while protecting their privacy